Grapes, both salted and marinated, are unusually tasty. Most importantly, adhere to the recommendations of their correct harvesting for the winter. For marinating it is necessary to choose only young mushrooms, the old ones will be tasteless. Marinated mushrooms step-by-step recipe with pictures for the winter we have presented below. As for me, so all dishes from mushrooms are delicious, but for these mushrooms an obligatory condition is a soaking from day to three in water, which also needs to be changed several times a day. In these mushrooms there is a kind of bitterness, but it is the soaking that helps to get rid of it. How long to soak, you can check if you break off a small piece and chew, but do not swallow. Further, I will give you homemade recipe of pickled mushrooms, on which they are obtained crispy, tender and fragrant. With fresh onion, flavored with scented sunflower oil, pickled mushrooms, will be a central snack on your table!
Ingredients for preparation of pickled mushrooms
|For marinade per 1 liter|
|Cherry leaves||3-4 pcs.|
|Currant Leaves||3-4 pcs.|
|Bay leaf||2-3 pcs.|
|Vinegar 9%||1.5 st.|
Step-by-step preparation of marinated mushrooms for the winter
- Wash the mushrooms. In them, it happens, the dirt is deeply eaten, so it must be done carefully. You can use a new kitchen sponge.
- Mushrooms mushrooms soak in cold water for 1-3 days to get rid of bitterness. If the weather is warm, do not soak for long. Water should be drained and filled up to 3-4 times a day.
- Before cooking, mushrooms can be cut, but you can leave it as it is. Place the mushrooms in a saucepan of clear water, put on a stove and bring to a boil. Boil the mushrooms, taking off the foam, 10 minutes. Drain and rinse the mushrooms again.
- Prepare the marinade. For 1 liter of water, add 2 tablespoons. salt, 1 tbsp. sugar, black pepper peas, fragrant, if you will, bay leaf. You can also add a couple of nails. Bring the marinade to a boil.
- Throw in the boiling marinade of mushrooms, cook all together for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in sterilized jars, lay on the bottom of a clean leaf of cherry and currant, sliced garlic.
- After boiling mushrooms for 15 minutes, place them in jars, top on leaves, fill with boiling marinade.
- Add 1 tsp. vinegar on each 0,5 l jar, add the marinade, if necessary, and clog with sterilized lids.
- Wrap the mushrooms for 6-8 hours, and then put away for storage in a cool place.
Marinated mushrooms are served as a snack to the second dishes, flavored with a fragrant vegetable oil. Bon Appetit!