Marinated melon is a very unusual snack, which will surprise you. Melon, cut into pieces of spicy-piquant taste with an unrivaled scent of cinnamon and cloves. Marinated melon for the winter will surprise you with its exquisite and completely unusual taste.
- Melon - 3,5 kg;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- acetic essence - 20 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- pepper sweet peas -10-15 pieces;
- cloves - 20 pieces;
- cinnamon - 2 pieces.
Step-by-step recipe marinated melon in a fast way
- Remove melon, remove seeds, cut into cubes, and blanch in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the melon in a colander, fill it with cold water, let it cool.
- Spread the spices in cans, for example, on a 0.5-liter jar, put: 4 peppers, a cinnamon stick, a piece of cloves, and a melon, cut into cubes.
- Prepare the marinade, to do this, combine water, vinegar essence and sugar, bring to a boil, let it leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour marinade melon, put the jars sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which will lay a cloth napkin or a wooden lattice.
- Banks with a capacity of 0.5 liters sterilize 10 minutes.
- Immediately cork, turn upside down and allow to cool by air.
Served pickled melon as a snack for meat dishes, poultry. Also, it looks great on the festive table, and has an amazing and fascinating taste.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!