Marinated gooseberry for the winter is a wonderful snack for all lovers of sharp, sour and sweet. It turns out very unusual berries, which look so appetizing on the table. Marinated gooseberries will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Berries of gooseberries - 700 grams;
- bud of cloves - 3 pieces;
- pepper sweet peas - 3 pieces;
- half a cinnamon sticks;
- bay leaf - 1 leaflet;
- marinated pour - 300 grams.
Marinade filling per 1 liter:
- water - 670 milliliters;
- sugar - 280 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 50 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled gooseberries
- Berries to sort out, wash. Put in a colander, for 3-5 minutes lower in boiling water. Then cool.
- At the bottom of the cans lay spices and bay leaves, on top of the berries.
- Prepare the marinade filling, combining all the ingredients, boil.
- With hot marinade filling pour berries.
- Banks with gooseberry put sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which lay a tissue. Banks with a capacity of 0.5 liters - 15 minutes, liter - 18 minutes, 3 liters - 25 minutes.
- Then immediately roll the banks.
Serve pickled gooseberries as a snack for meat, shish kebab, fish or poultry.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!