Marinated carrot with chili is a carrot for true connoisseurs of spicy and spicy. The original taste of carrots is somewhat similar to carrots in Korean, but more pronounced and interesting. The presence of Bulgarian pepper gives you a special flavor and adds a taste of piquancy.
- Carrots - 8 pieces;
- Bulgarian green pepper - 2 pieces;
- chili red - 4 pieces;
- salt - 100 grams;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- vinegar 9% - 1 liter.
Step-by-step recipe of marinated carrots with chili peppers
- Carrots should be washed, cleaned and cut into pieces of any shape as you like.
- Chop the Bulgarian pepper mugs, chili finely chop, chasnok nporeszat finely.
- Stir the peppers, garlic together in with carrots and put in jars.
- Prepare the marinade: salt, sugar, mix with a glass of water and bring to a boil, cook until the sugar completely dissolves in the water. Remove from heat, give a little infusion and then add the vinegar.
- With a marinade, fill the carrots in jars and close them tightly with lids.
- Store in a cool place. Carrot will be ready in 2 days.
Serve pickled carrots with chili on the table to any dish, it can complement any of your creations.
Enjoy your appetite and amazing gustatory sensations.