Prepare a quick savory appetizer of white cabbage in just an hour. Such a cabbage simply has a fantastic taste - it is crispy, juicy, with a spicy taste and a delicate sourness. Marinated cabbage is prepared according to a homemade recipe with vinegar, and with any, to your taste. This can be not only familiar to us, table, but also rice, apple or grape. Undoubtedly, sauerkraut cabbage is much more useful than pickled cabbage, but if you really want, you can pamper yourself and such an instant food snack. You can serve marinated cabbage to meat dishes, boiled potatoes or croutons. Learn the secrets of this recipe by Step-by-step preparation of marinated cabbage for an hour with a photo, and you will always have the opportunity to quickly prepare a delicious, crunchy snack to the dining table.
Ingredients for cooking marinated cabbage per hour
|Rice vinegar||50-100 ml|
Step-by-step preparation of marinated cabbage for an hour with a photo
- Sprinkle cabbage on a special grater for such vegetables or chop thinly with a knife. The container in which the cabbage will be marinated must be enameled or glass.
- Carrot тоже натрите на тёрке. Моркови можно использовать меньше. Также, если у вас есть болгарский перец, его тоже можно нарезать тонкой соломкой.
- Garlic разрежьте на несколько частей. Chilli нарежьте тонкими колечками, семена не используйте, чтобы капуста не была слишком острой.
- Mix all the ingredients - cabbage, carrots, garlic and pepper.
- Boil water, about 1.2 liters. You need to take enough water to cover all the cabbage.
- In boiling water, throw the bay leaf, salt, sugar, peppercorns and coriander, mix and cook until the sugar and salt completely dissolve, about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and then add the vinegar.
- Pour the hot marinade into the cabbage and leave it for 1 hour. Do not cover the lid, let it cool naturally. Thanks to these actions, cabbage very quickly promarinuetsya.
- Cool the cabbage in a container to store food or jars with lids, pour the marinade. Put in the refrigerator.
- Before you serve cabbage, flip it into a colander, pour a fragrant vegetable oil, sprinkle with fresh herbs. You can also add a little onions.
Serve pickled cabbage for any second course. Bon Appetit!