Nostalgic taste of unsurpassed pickled cucumbers according to the Bulgarian recipe, which came to us from the 80s. Marinated Bulgarian cucumbers are special, their taste can not be confused with anything, it is so saturated, spicy, spicy and piquant.
- table vinegar - 250 milliliters;
- water - 5 glasses;
- sugar - 0.5 cup;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- pepper sweet peas - 5 pieces;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- leaves of currants, cherries, umbrellas of dill;
- mustard seeds - 6 pieces.
Step-by-step recipe of Bulgarian pickled cucumbers
- Wash cucumbers, if desired, you can cut off the tips.
- In the jars we place pepper peas, laurel leaves, currant leaves, cherries, dill umbrella, garlic.
- Densely to lay cucumbers.
- We make marinade: add salt and sugar to the water, bring to a boil.
- Fill the marinade with cucumbers and cover the jars with lids.
- Sterilize the jars from 15 to 20 minutes, clog the lid. In an inverted form, we wind into a blanket and compose it before cooling down.
- The cucumbers are ready.
Now you can rest easy. In the winter time you will surprise and even smash on the spot that your pickled Bulgarian cucumbers are in the store!
Delicious to you blanks!