Magnificent spaghetti tavern boats are an original snack that can surprise even the most demanding gourmets. I've been growing this vegetable for many years at the dacha, and I can not get enough of it: it's possible to cook a lot of different dishes from it. Yes, and stuffing for boats on this recipe, too, can be changed to your taste: spaghetti from a zucchini is perfectly combined with all products. Boats from a zucchini with spaghetti and chicken are delicious dishes for those who follow a diet.
- one zucchini spaghetti;
- one chicken breast;
- one sweet Bulgarian pepper;
- the head of onions;
- vegetable oil - for roasting vegetables and meat;
- salt and black ground pepper - to taste;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- spices and garlic - if desired.
Magnificent boats from zucchini spaghetti. Step-by-step recipe
- A squash of spaghetti can be bought on the market, and it is possible to grow on a country site.
- Marrow my, cut into two halves, we take out the seeds. Spread on a baking tray and bake in the oven (at a temperature of 180-200 degrees) until prepared: it should be easily pierced with a fork. It takes me 20-30 minutes.
- In order not to burn the hands of the zucchini, we cool it a little, and then take out the pulp (in a form similar to spaghetti) into a bowl with a spoon.
- For the filling: we remove the onion from the husks, and chop it and finely chop it.
- In red Bulgarian pepper, we remove the stem and seeds, rinsed, cut into small cubes.
- Cut the fresh chicken fillets into small pieces.
- In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil, heat and lay onions. Fry it a couple of minutes before the transparency.
- Then add the pepper to the onions, fry for another five minutes until the pepper is soft, we shift the vegetables into a bowl.
- In the same frying pan pour oil, warm up, spread the chicken. Fry 2-3 minutes fillets: until the color changes.
- In the frying pan with chicken, return the vegetables and put the flesh of a squash of spaghetti.
- Solim and pepper to taste. You can add spices and chopped garlic (to taste).
- We mix everything thoroughly - the filling is ready.
- We spread the stuffing into the boats from the rind of the zucchini (with a slide).
- Sprinkle all the hard cheese, grated on a fine grater.
- We bake zucchini in the oven, heated to 210 degrees, 10-15 minutes. We need to make the cheese completely melted and a crust formed.
We lay out the boats from the vegetable marrow on the plates, we decorate with parsley. Stuffed spaghetti zucchini is not only very tasty, but also incredibly useful dish. Vegetable pasta with chicken and vegetables is an ideal option for an easy summer dinner. Cook with pleasure and benefit, and our site "Very tasty" to you in this always helps.