Such a delicious cake you have not tried. The hepatic cake "Modern" turns out just your fingers lick. This dish has become one of my favorite in my family. Enjoy your family with a delicious cake, they will definitely like it.
- liver - half a kilogram;
- fat - 200 grams;
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- bow - 2 heads;
- milk - half a liter;
- flour - 100 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- baking powder - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- cream cheese - 200 grams;
- mayonnaise - 1 glass;
- gelatin - 20 grams;
- garlic - 8 denticles.
Hepatic cake "Modern". Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare our liver cake, the liver should be well soaked and the unwanted films removed.
- After cleaning the onion and cut into large pieces. The liver and onion can be grinded through a blender or a meat grinder. There we send bacon.
- We mix everything well, salt, pepper to taste and add eggs and milk.
- Again, everything is mixed.
- In the end, add the flour and baking powder.
- You should get a batter.
- In the frying pan pour the vegetable oil, heat it, pour the dough into the pancake in the form of pancakes.
- Fry from both sides until ready.
- In a small saucepan, pour 100 milliliters of water and add gelatin.
- We stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a separate plate we put cheese, mayonnaise, finely chopped garlic, whisk all with a mixer and gradually pour gelatin.
- Each hepatic pancake is cut into strips of the same width and lubricated with a lot of cream.
- We strip one strip of rolls and put it vertically.
- The subsequent strips are wrapped around.
- We put the finished cake in the fridge for the night.
When serving, the finished cake is cut into pieces as an ordinary cake. And be sure to try the "Hepatic" cake and liver mini-cakes.
Cook together with "I love to cook", we are all very tasty!