Why not pamper yourself in the season with lightly salted squash, besides, they are no less useful than cucumbers and even much tastier. Preparation of lightly salted squash will not take you much time and it is not so expensive. And with a young potato, fresh-salted zucchini simply pats on both cheeks.
- Courgettes - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- dill umbrellas, cherry and currant leaves, parsley, horseradish leaves;
- pepper sweet peas - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- water - 1 liter.
Step-by-step recipe for salted zucchini
- Before you prepare lightly salted squash, you need to cut them in circles (if you do not have to peel off the peel), and if a large zucchini is half-round.
- Then cut the squash in layers in a prepared container, shifting each layer of zucchini with herbs and chopped garlic.
- Prepare brine from water, salt and sugar, boil.
- Pour zucchini with hot brine, cool and put into the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, the salted zucchini will be ready.
You can call the next day guests and surprise them with a spicy snack of delicious, lightly salted squash!
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!