Who does not like tasty salted cucumbers? Yes, I agree that they often write that cucumbers are sold all year round in a store, but the fact remains that they are the best tastiest to eat only in the summer season! I want to tell you how to cook lightly salted cucumbers in a liter jar. It is not always necessary to make a proportion to a 3-liter jar, and so, at once to eat, - it's the most.
Per liter bank:
- salt - a tablespoon but without a top;
- sugar - a little less than a teaspoonful;
- apple sour - half.
Lightly salted cucumbers in a liter jar. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour cucumber water for at least 1-2 hours. Then rinse well and cut off the tips.
- At the bottom of the cans cut slices of apple half. This will give salted cucumbers a special sourness and aroma.
- Then pack the cucumbers.
- Boil the water. If you want lightly salted cucumbers to be ready in 2-3 days, then they should be poured with cold boiled water, and if after 8-10 hours - then boiling.
- Add salt and sugar directly to the jar, fill it with chilled boiled water. Shake the can to dissolve the salt and sugar in water.
- Let it stand at room temperature for 4-5 hours, then clean it in the refrigerator.
Lightly salted cucumbers in a liter jar are very fragrant and crunchy thanks to our secret ingredient - apple. Try and you salted cucumber with an apple, I'm sure you'll like it!
"I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks! And be sure to try canned cucumbers for the winter in cans and pickled cucumbers for the winter.