I hasten to share a fresh, classy recipe for lightly salted cucumbers for 30 minutes. They are prepared so quickly that as long as a noisy company gathers for a summer picnic and cooks shish kebabs, you will quickly make a garnish - lightly salted cucumbers for half an hour. Will leave in a moment, I assure you.
- Cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- garlic, to come out on the clove of garlic for each cucumber;
- dill a lot;
- half a large bell pepper;
- red chili pepper;
Step-by-step recipe for lightly salted cucumbers in 30 minutes
- Cucumbers are well washed and cut into rings. Put in a container with a lid.
- Dill chalk shred and put on our sliced cucumbers.
- Garlic we cut with plates and sprinkle cucumbers with dill.
- Bulgarian pepper is cut into cubes, chili pepper is cleaned of seeds, washed with cold water, and finely chopped.
- We connect peppers with cucumbers, copiously sprinkle all the salt.
- Shake a few times to make all the components befriend each other.
After 30 minutes, freshly salted crispy cucumbers will be ready.
And if you wait 4 hours, then the cucumbers will look like pickled, sharp and fragrant.
Delicious food for you and a pleasant appetite!