Lightly salted cucumber is a delicious and not an ordinary recipe. Lightly salted crispy cucumbers will be ready in a day after cooking. Try the most unforgettable fresh-salted cucumbers with the scent of greens and garlic!
To a 3-liter jar
- Cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- leaves of currant and cherry;
- horseradish (you can leaf, you can root);
- umbrella of dill;
- garlic - 5-6 teeth;
- Salt - 75 grams;
- water 1.5 liters.
Step-by-step recipe or how to make lightly salted cucumber
- At the bottom of the banks lay bread, cherry and currant leaves, horseradish, dill and garlic.
- Fill the jar with cucumbers.
- In cold water, dissolve the salt and pour the cucumber.
- Stand day at room temperature and ready for use. Keep refrigerated.
From lightly salted cucumbers of fast cooking it is impossible to come off. Ideal for any second dish, for salads or for preparing first courses.
Delicious preparations for you!