This recipe for lightly salted cucumber croissants came to me from my mother. Now prepare lightly salted cucumbers and in a package, and still come up with a lot of different tricks. But this recipe is golden for me, I will not trade it for anything. So many crispy and delicious lightly salted cucumbers, I have not tried anywhere else.
on a 3-liter jar:
- набор зелени, которую вы любите класть в cucumbers;
- garlic - 4-5 teeth;
- water - 1.5-1.7 liters;
- salt - 75 grams;
- bread white brick - 1 piece, 2 centimeters high.
Lightly salted crispy cucumbers. Step-by-step recipe
- If there is time, soak cucumbers for an hour in cold water, wash and cut off the tips.
- At the bottom of a clean jar we put greens and garlic, a slice of bread, and then cucumbers.
- Prepare the filling: in cold water from the tap dilute the salt and pour the cucumber.
- Top, without covering, cover with a kapron cap and leave at room temperature for a day.
- After 24 hours, lightly salted crispy cucumbers are ready.
The question arose: "Why should we put the bread?" - I answer immediately. Hlebushek gives us a speedy fermentation and thanks to it the lightly salted cucumbers are crispy according to this recipe the most delicious in the world! "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks! Try to cook lightly salted cucumbers in a jar and lightly salted cucumbers in cold water.