Have you ever heard of a lazy apple strudel made of lavash? I have already shared with you a recipe for apple strudel, it's not difficult to cook, but not all the housewives want to mess with the dough. Therefore, for them I propose a completely unusual discovery - a lazy apple strudel made of lavash. I can assure you, taste - that's it! Crispy lavash, juicy apple filling. Well, it's delicious! And you can cook it during the commercial break of your favorite movie. Let's try.
- a sheet of thin Armenian lavash;
- 2-3 apples;
- 100 grams of walnuts;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- cinnamon to taste;
- butter - 70 grams.
- powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Lazy apple strudel made from pita bread. Step-by-step recipe
- Remove the core from the apples, do not clean the skin. Cut into cubes.
- In a frying pan, melt 50 grams of butter. Fry the apples on it, adding cinnamon, sugar and nuts to them.
- Stir all the time, 8-10 minutes will be enough.
- Melt the remaining butter and grease the pita bread.
- Lay out the pita bread and spread it evenly.
- Inside, wrap the edges and roll with a roll.
- Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, grease with melted butter.
- Bake in a heated oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
When serving the apple strudel from the pita bread sprinkle with powdered sugar. That's all ready! Well, it's simple, is not it? And how delicious ... Mmm ... No words. Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook" - everything is delicious! And be sure to try a crispy apple strudel and a real strudel with almonds and cinnamon.