Kish-Loren - this is a traditional French pie, which is not just very tasty, but also hearty. Fillings can be made the most diverse. In this recipe we will prepare kish-loren with chicken and mushrooms.
- margarine - 125 grams;
- 1 egg;
- water - 3 tablespoons;
- flour - 250 grams;
- salt - 1/3 teaspoon.
- fillet of chicken - 350 grams;
- champignons - 250 grams;
- cherry tomatoes - 15 pieces;
- 1 medium bulb;
- salt pepper.
- cheese hard (cheddar, Dutch) - 150 grams;
- cream (fatty, 30%) - 300 milliliters.
Kish-loren with chicken and mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
- The first stage is the preparation of the test. Grate margarine and stir with flour, add egg and salt. Knead the dough, form a ball from it, wrap it in a food film and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- We pass to the second stage - the filling.
- Chicken the fillets and leave to cool. Fry the finely chopped onion until light golden in color. Cut champignons into thin slices and add to onions, salt and pepper. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Add the chicken, mix everything.
- When the filling is ready, go to the third stage - the preparation of sauce, which we will pour kish-loren. Pour cream into the container and add grated cheese to it. Stir thoroughly - pouring is ready.
- Then we return to the test - get it out of the refrigerator and roll it out in a thin layer. Transfer the formation to a mold (diameter 24 cm, preferably if the mold is detachable). For a more accurate look, trim the edge of the edge with a knife. Throughout the bottom, make punctures with a toothpick and send the cake for 15 minutes into the oven. When the cake is almost ready, remove it from the oven, put the filling in it. Put cherry tomatoes, cut in half (cut down). On top, pour the sauce (pouring) and again send our kish-loren into the oven. Bake at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
When there is a golden crust - our perfect chicken kish-loren is ready! This cake is beautiful in any form - both hot and cold, and will be appropriate both on the festive table and as a dining dish for every day! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the chicken pie according to Jamie Oliver's recipe and the chicken pie according to a special recipe.