Salad from Peking cabbage with corn is an incredibly fresh and juicy taste, which will please both in summer and in winter. The great advantage of this dish is its low calorie content - you can eat it and not worry about your figure. I discovered this salad when I was on a diet, but I still use it even today. Easy to prepare and having a piquant taste - he won my heart at once: I think that he will like you. On the Internet, there are many varieties of delicacy, but I will tell you how a salad of Peking cabbage can be cooked as quickly and deliciously.
- 300 grams of Peking cabbage;
- 3 tablespoons black olives without pits;
- 3 tablespoons of canned corn;
- 1 head of onion;
- a tablespoon of olive oil;
- to taste salt and black ground pepper;
- if you want, you can add greens.
Salad from the cabbage of Beijing. Step-by-step recipe
The recipe for lettuce from Peking cabbage is quite simple, does not require much time and effort. The cooking process consists of cutting ingredients.
- We start cooking with the processing of cabbage. We divide it into two parts. Now take the ditch and shred cabbage. After the end of cutting, we pour the cabbage into the working container.
- The bulb is cut into 4 parts and cut into small half rings. Add them to the cabbage.
- We get olives, cut them with thin rings. Then we send them after the onion.
- Now open the canned corn and add a little to the salad bowl.
- Solim and pepper to your taste. We mix all the ingredients.
- Pour olive oil, and mix.
So you have learned the simplest and piquant salad recipe from Peking cabbage. This dish will help not only replenish the vitamin deficiency of the body, but also to preserve health and figure. It can be cooked not only as a home dinner, but also as a dish on a festive table.---
Advantages of Peking cabbage.
- This kind of cabbage is called pesaya - this is the original name. It contains much more vitamins than a white-roasted species.
- It is best to eat fresh cabbage: in this form it contains the maximum range of nutrients.
- Salad with Peking cabbage and corn is able to enrich the necessary minerals and vitamins our body even in winter.
- Unrivaled taste and appetizing appearance bribes even the most picky gourmets.
- Leaves of fresh Peking are excellent for sandwiches, as they are not only delicious, but also beautiful: externally very reminiscent of lettuce leaves.
- You can use a variety of spices, soy sauce or mayonnaise to vary the taste of the salad from Peking cabbage with corn.
- Among the spices that are best combined with a salad from Peking cabbage: dried basil, coriander, more precisely its seeds, curry and greens.
Now you know all the secrets of cooking light salad from Peking cabbage, and I hope that this wonderful dish will appear on your tables. Agree, it's nice to eat, enjoying the taste and knowing that you help your body to maintain health. On the culinary site "I Love to Cook" you will find not only this recipe, but also many other interesting dishes. Bon Appetit!