Wonderful jam from cranberries, apples and lemon. It is very tasty, I can even say more, it is quite unusual, cranberries with lemon perfectly complement each other, and the apple gives this duet open with maximum force. And most importantly, jam from cranberries, apples and lemon is a real storehouse of vitamins for the winter. Eating it with tea on one spoon, you will protect your body from viral diseases.
- Cranberry - 1 kilogram;
- apples - 300 grams;
- sugar 1,5 kg;
- water - 1 liter;
- vanillin - 2 grams;
- lemon - 1 piece.
Step-by-step recipe for jam from cranberries, apples and lemon
- Cranberries to sort out, gently rinse in running water, dry.
- Apples of sweet varieties are washed, peeled, cut into slices, and removed from the seed box. For 8-10 minutes lower in boiling water (but carefully, do not allow boiling), then cool with running water.
- Prepare syrup from water and sugar. Boil and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved, and a homogeneous mass similar to liquid caramel is obtained.
- Pour hot crème fraiche syrup. Put on a moderate fire, and cook with periodic stirring.
- 15 minutes before the end of cooking, add slices of apples, finely chopped lemon. If you want to improve the flavor of the jam, make it more saturated, then add vanillin.
- Hot jam is packed in dry warmed jars.
- Banks put on sterilization in a saucepan, on the bottom of which put a towel or tissue napkin.
- Banks with jam are sterilized at a temperature of 100 ° C: half-liter - 15 minutes, liter - 20 minutes.
Jam from cranberries, apples and lemon is very useful for both children and adults. Helps cope with cold and viral diseases, strengthens immunity, gives health and longevity.
Enjoy your meal!