Today I want to share with you a recipe for eggplant fries with peanuts. Such an interesting dish that will surprise the guests of your table. Eggplants turn out to be crispy from the outside and soft inside, tasty, and it's very easy to cook them. My family loves it when I cook such a picnic lunch. It turns out a crispy snack, which both children and adults like.
- eggplant - 1 medium (300 grams);
- flour - 30 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- milk - 2 tablespoons;
- Fried peanuts - 150 grams;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
Spices (to taste):
- Dried garlic - 1 teaspoon;
- Dried oregano - 1/2 teaspoon;
- flakes of chili pepper - 1/4 teaspoon;
- salt pepper.
Incredibly delicious french eggplant with peanuts. Step-by-step cooking
- Turn on the oven to warm up, and proceed.
- Let's start with breading. You need to put the nuts into a blender and grind it. We need roasted peanuts, but if you have not found one, you can fry in a microwave oven. Pour peanuts into a plate and add the spices and salt. Stir.
- Take the bowl, break the egg into it, pour in the milk, mix the whisk.
- Now let's work on eggplant. You need to choose a medium-sized vegetable. Strongly large can be spoiled. See that the eggplant does not have brown spots and soft spots. The color should be smooth, and the vegetable smooth. Cut the eggplant into three parts, these parts cut in half, and the halves into three parts. It turns out quite a large straw.
- Let's add a little vegetable, add the flour, mix it, so that all the straws are covered with flour.
- Now gradually put the eggplant in an egg with milk, mix it, so that they become covered with liquid from all sides, and put in a peanut breading.
- It is necessary to pour well on each side of each straw. Eggplant in breading spread on a baking sheet, covered with bakery paper and greased with vegetable oil. Continue until you lay out all the straws.
- When the whole pan is filled with eggplants, sprinkle them with vegetable oil. To do this, you can simply cover the neck of the bottle with your thumb and gently sprinkle the sliced vegetable.
- The oven should have been warmed up already, we put eggplants in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees. When the straw blushes from above, it will become a beautiful golden color - you can pull it out.
- Serve a delicious snack with sauce. You can use sour cream with garlic, tomato, spicy or whatever you like.
This snack is convenient to take with you to a picnic or eat just for dinner with something meaty. Beautifully you can serve, laying on a plate of eggplants and sprinkling them with parsley. Visit the site "Very tasty", here you will find many more cool recipes for your culinary masterpieces. Bon Appetit!