Love sausages, and your kids are also crazy about them. Then I recommend this recipe for homemade sausages from chicken, which you can prepare for future use by simply freezing them in the freezer. Well, about the taste of home-made sausages from chicken and not worth talking, they have excellent taste, and most importantly they are hearty and useful.
- Chicken fillet - 500 grams;
- fat - 200 grams;
- ham - 400 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- yolk - 2 pieces;
- milk - 0,5 glasses;
- Ground pepper and nutmeg - pinch;
- salt to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for homemade sausages from chicken
- Chicken fillet, bacon and ham to pass through a meat grinder.
- Then add the egg, yolks, salt, mint and spices, mix thoroughly.
- received minced meat is not too tight to fill the small intestine.
- Sausages a little boil, cool and put in the freezer.
- If you want to immediately eat sausages, then boil to the full readiness for 40 minutes.
And if you send some sauce to homemade sausages from chicken, or home ketchup, then you get a real delicacy!