Natural butter, without the addition of vegetable fats, emulsifiers and other additives is almost impossible to find. Many people now ask the question: "How to check butter for naturalness at home?". If you still want this home-made butter, you can cook it yourself. Home-made butter will be slightly different from the store. Due to the fact that there is no emulsifier in the home oil, it is more solid. Also in butter can be more water, because at home it is difficult to fully extract. With prolonged storage, it begins to be bitter, as there are no preservatives in it. Usually, most of the butter is stored in the freezer. To make butter at home, you need only natural cream. Whip the cream with a blender. It will also take a little cold water to rinse the butter from the buttermilk. We hope you enjoy our home recipe for this dairy product!
Ингредиенты для приготовления home-made butter
|Cream, homemade||0.5 l|
|The water is cold||1 л|
Пошаговое приготовление home-made butter с фото
- Dump the cream into a large bowl of the blender. If you bought liquid cream, leave them first to thicken.
- Turn on the blender at full power and whisk until the butter separates from the buttermilk. It must be drained. Buttermilk, this is a kind of skimmed cream, so do not pour it, but use it for cooking any dough.
- After 2-3 minutes of whipping, butter is basically ready for use, but further actions will make it even better.
- Pour the resulting butter 0.5 cup of very cold water and beat again, drain this water. So we rinse the oil.
- Now pour oil 1 liter of cold water and whisk again. Then drain all liquid.
- With the help of a spoon, mix the oil well, so that it gets into a ball and the last drops of water come out.
- Wrap the butter in parchment paper or put it in plastic molds. Cool it in the refrigerator. Well washed oil is stored in the refrigerator longer.
Use butter to make sandwiches, add cereals and other dishes. Bon Appetit