Magnificent Italian bruschetta, and even with eggplant. Well, what more delicious can you think of for breakfast? And not only for breakfast: snack bruschetta - a great addition to any dish. And about the snacks and say nothing. Yes, and cook it will not be very difficult. Do not believe me? Come with me to the kitchen.
- eggplant - 3 pieces;
- Dried oregano - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - to taste;
- a mixture of peppers - to taste;
- black ground pepper - to taste;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
Magnificent bruschetta with eggplant. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare bruschetta, we, in the first place, should bake eggplant in the oven. We take eggplants, mine, we dry, we puncture them in several places with a fork and we send them to the heated oven for 30-40 minutes. Eggplant is not cleaned.
- Eggplants let cool and cut in half: so it will be easier for us to separate the flesh from the rind. This will be easy and simple: from the cut halves, with a spoon, we take out all the flesh.
- In a bowl with aubergines add oregano, and knead it all in a homogeneous mass. Add pepper and salt eggplant.
- In the eggplant add olive oil and chopped garlic. Stirring.
- Sliced bread is dried on a heated frying pan on both sides. Just do not forget that we do not add butter, otherwise bruschetta with baked aubergines will not be the same as in the original recipe.
- While the bread is still hot, rub it with a clove of garlic: for flavor.
- On the dried bread spoon lay out eggplant.
Everything, bruschetta with eggplants is ready. This variant of bruschetta is suitable for all vegetable lovers: after all it is very tasty and done quickly enough. Filling for such a lean appetizer can choose any. For example, you can cook bruschetta with tomatoes, which will also be very tasty. Fantasize: and do not forget about our site "Very tasty", where you will find many new recipes. Bon Appetit!