Georgian adzhika from hot pepper, it is also called Abkhazian, is very spicy and rich in taste dish. Incredibly rich combination of ingredients, gives simply unprecedentedly fantastic taste. In adjika there are nuts, hot pepper, coriander and coriander - you just imagine the richness of this taste. Adjika does not boil this, but it stays miraculously in the refrigerator until a new crop, because it contains a lot of salt and pepper.
- hot pepper - 1 kilogram;
- peeled walnuts - 200 grams;
- coriander - 1 bunch;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- Purified garlic - 300 grams;
- salt - 3/4 cup;
Georgian adzhika from hot pepper. Step-by-step recipe
- It is best to wear rubber gloves when preparing hot peppers. So, armed with gloves, peel the pepper from the seeds. Wash greens well, peel garlic and nuts.
- Separately, chop the mincers, after the garlic and nuts. You can use a blender.
- And chop the green bucket with a knife.
- Mix all the ingredients with salt and coriander, stir.
- Let the Georgian adzhika from acute pepper stand at room temperature for 3 days, periodically stir it to make all the ingredients, make friends with each other.
- When the 4th day arrives, spread the jars on the jars, cover them and put them in the refrigerator.
You can cook this adzhika without adding garlic to it, it turns out not less tasty and colorful. Be sure to try. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. And be sure to try lecho of Bulgarian pepper for the winter and carrots with Bulgarian pepper for the winter.