One of the easiest ways to cook mushrooms for future use - freeze them. And, you can freeze as fresh mushrooms, and boiled or slightly fried. Spongy mushrooms, such as white, podberyozoviki, oilyat, mosses and others, are recommended either to freeze raw or boil before freezing. But the lamellar, ryzhiki, chanterelles, honey agarics, tastes better when they are first fried. It would seem that it is more useful to freeze fresh mushrooms, but there are some drawbacks to this. For example, fresh mushrooms take up a lot of space, and when boiled they decrease in volume. Boil mushrooms will also be safer for health. Frozen forest mushrooms for winter at home recipes with photos fit only свежие, strong mushrooms, ripped off on the same day, and also young, not wormhole. Below we will present you a home-made recipe for frosting mushrooms for the winter in raw, boiled and fried form. You will need to prepare plastic bags or containers and a marker to indicate the date and name of the frozen mushrooms.
Ingredients of frozen mushrooms for the winter
|Olive oil and others.|
Step-by-step preparation of frozen mushrooms with a photo
- Porcini – заморозка raw. For this, the white mushrooms (or other tubular) must be cleaned of dirt and twigs, clean all damaged areas. Rinse the mushrooms under the water, but do not get carried away so that the mushrooms do not have time to absorb moisture. Cut the mushrooms with a paper towel.
- Small mushrooms can be frozen entirely, but larger ones, it is better to cut into several pieces. Spread the mushrooms on a flat surface, for example a tray, and send to the freezer. After a few hours, when the mushrooms are completely frozen, pack them in packages or containers. Mushrooms stack more tightly to each other.
- Seal hermetically and store it on a separate shelf so that the mushrooms do not absorb the smell of meat or fish.
- Such mushrooms are thawed, shifting them into the refrigerator. Before cooking, boil.
- Чтобы to cook mushrooms boiled, and in this way it is possible to freeze almost all the mushrooms - whites, honey agarics, boletus, oysters, chanterelles, etc., they are first cleaned and then thoroughly washed. With oil, you need to remove the film, and clean the legs of other mushrooms with a knife. If the mushrooms are large, cut them into pieces.
- Boil the water in large quantities and dip mushrooms into it. Once the water boils again, cook the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes. Throw it in a colander to make the glass all the moisture.
- Pack the mushrooms in servings in packages, put them well with your hands, so that all the excess air is released. Specify the date of freezing and send it to the freezer. Boiled mushrooms can not be thawed, but immediately added during cooking, in a dish.
- In order to have at once practically ready-made mushrooms to fry potatoes, salad or pizza in the winter, cook fried mushrooms. For this, tubular and plate mushrooms are also suitable. Using the example of chanterelles, I'll show you how.
- Rinse the mushrooms, allow excess liquid to drain.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil, somewhere 2 tablespoons. and send mushrooms (chanterelles, whites, etc.) to it. Start frying over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Immediately, a lot of liquid will be released and the fungi will decrease in size. If you have mushrooms that do not fit in the frying pan, now you can throw them into it. Stew until the liquid evaporates. You can mushroom a little.
- Spread the cooled, fried mushrooms in packages, press, removing all the air.
- Send it to the freezer. These mushrooms are almost immediately ready for use, after reheating.
With the proper freezing of forest mushrooms, in winter you will get an excellent result. Mushrooms will be as fresh, and the dishes along with them are delicious. Bon Appetit!