The recipe for fried Bulgarian pepper for the winter is sure to please you! Because this piece is very simple, but quite original, which can be said about the taste of pepper. The taste is colorful, rich, rich, and the flavor is unsurpassed. On a winter day fried Bulgarian pepper will necessarily remind you of the summer and its bright colors.
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 pieces;
- pepper spicy - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vinegar 9% - 4 teaspoons;
- vegetable oil - 200 milliliters.
Fried Bulgarian pepper for the winter. Step-by-step recipe
- Pepper well wash, remove seeds, cut in half.
- Peeled and chopped garlic finely chopped, chili too finely chopped.
- Pour oil into the pan, heat it over high heat. Then, making the fire quieter, put the pepper and fry it from two sides.
- While the pepper is being fried, boil the water.
- In a sterilized jar on the bottom, put the garlic, chili and layers of roasted pepper. Directly into the jar we add sugar, salt and vinegar, pour boiling water and roll up the lid.
- Banks turn upside down and wrap it in a blanket until it cools down completely.
A roasted Bulgarian pepper for the winter, I'm sure everyone will like it, because such a rich taste is not achieved by any other way of cooking. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks! And be sure to try Bulgarian pepper in tomato sauce and Bulgarian pepper in butter with garlic.