I want to tell you how to keep fresh cucumbers in the bank for the winter. This is not a recipe for canned or pickled cucumbers. We will close them in a jar with fresh ones, and open in the winter fresh cucumbers. It's amazing, but true, and for decades now this recipe exists!
Step-by-step recipe for fresh cucumbers in a jar for the winter
- Cucumbers must be strong, intact, without damage.
- Cucumbers to wash well, leave to water the glass, you can put them on a towel to dry better.
- Cucumbers DO NOT soak.
- Carefully pack the cucumbers in a sterilized DRY jar, not up to the top.
- Now take the candle, the main thing is that it has no fragrance. It is better to take a paraffin or church candle.
- Put the candle in the jar on the cucumber and light it up. Let the candle burn in a can for 8-10 minutes without closing it with a lid.
- Now, when the specified time has passed, you need to roll up the jar with a lid, But watch that the candle does not die out at the same time.
- It will need to burn when you clog the lid.
- The candle will then fade when oxygen is released from the can.
It's very simple and fast! They are stored in the cellar, but can be stored at room temperature, I have not tried.
Fresh cucumbers in the bank for the winter are obtained as if they had just come from the garden, green and crispy.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!