Today I want to tell you how to prepare a birthday cake from puff pastry. This dish will be a real decoration of any event. Snack cake is very satisfying: you can choose the filling for it in accordance with your taste and capabilities. A delicious "Napoleon" cake made of puff pastry for snacks is something unusual. You can take my version of the filling, or experiment and pick up your own.
- dough flaky - 1 kilogram;
- two boiled chicken eggs;
- pickled mushrooms (champignons) - 300 grams;
- chicken fillet (can be ham) - 220 grams;
- Russian cheese - 120 grams;
- two carrots;
- two onions;
- sauce mayonnaise - 370 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- Processed cheese - 4 tricks (400 grams);
- salt, pepper to taste;
- refined sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons.
To design the cake:
- sausage salami, cheese, olives and greens.
Festive cake made of puff pastry. Step-by-step recipe
- Let's start with the test. There are two options: we buy a shop puff pastry or prepare the dough on our own. If you want to make a delicious dough, use the recipe on our website "I love cooking": it's simple and fast. This time I'm using a shop puff pastry yeast dough. Defrost it in the refrigerator compartment on the bottom shelf. There, the highest temperature and dough will quickly reach the desired state.
- For our cake of puff pastry, we need 5 cakes. Therefore, the dough is divided into so many pieces. Sprinkle the working surface with flour, roll each piece of a rolling pin into a layer, put a plate of round shape on the dough (I have a plate diameter of 25 centimeters) and circle with a knife. We do all the same with each piece of dough. Spread on a baking sheet, covered with parchment, slightly pierced with a fork.
- We will bake our cakes in a preheated oven for up to 220 * C for about 10 minutes each: until red. Ready cakes should be completely cooled before assembling the cake.
- We turn to the filling for our festive cake. Each cake will be smeared with different fillings. The consistency of the filling and the filling itself can vary depending on your culinary preferences.
- We take a wide dish, a diameter of more than 25 centimeters. Put the first cake. For the first filling: rub on a large grater chicken eggs and hard cheese, squeeze out a clove of garlic. Add a spoonful of mayonnaise and mix it. (You can find the recipe on how to make mayonnaise at home on our website "I like to cook"). Lubricate the first cake and put the next one on top.
- The second filling I propose to cook this way: cut the diced fillet (or ham) with finely chopped dill and a spoonful of mayonnaise. At will, you can salt and pepper. Lubricate the cake and put the next.
- The third filling is prepared as follows: finely chop marinated mushrooms, add mayonnaise and also put on the cake.
- Now for the next filling: we will grate carrots on a large grater, cut the onions into small cubes. In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil, at the same time we put everything in a frying pan and simmer on low heat until ready. When all is cool, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and grease the cake. Cover it all with a fifth cake and lightly press it.
- Now take the food film and cover our layered cake cake. We will remove it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- To make everything look festive - prepare a cream. To do this, rub on a fine grater melted cheese, add mayonnaise. We mix everything thoroughly. With this cream, we grease the top and sides of our holiday cake and put it in the refrigerator for a day, so that it gets well soaked.
- I propose to decorate Boka with hard cheese, grated on a large grater. From above you can decorate with sausage and cheese. (Video, as it looks, below the recipe).
- The cake is ready. Cut into portions, like any other round cake (triangular pieces).
A wonderful snack cake will decorate your table on any holiday. Prepare it for your family and friends: everyone will be very pleased. Cook with us. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!