When we think through the menu on the festive table, of course, we write down, remember and prepare our favorite salads. But in fact it would be desirable to surprise with something and to visitors, and not for a long time to potter with new treatment. This original festive snack will conquer you from the first piece! And it's not difficult to cook it. From the novelty this snack will easily become your favorite dish on your table.
- salted cracker - 300 grams;
- slightly salted red fish;
- cream cheese - 150 grams;
- lemon juice - 2 teaspoons;
- cheese is hard - 200 grams;
- one avocado.
Festive snack. Step-by-step recipe
- Remove the stone from the avocado and remove the flesh.
- Whip cream cheese together with avocado.
- Cut the red fish into small pieces.
- Now we make a kind of sandwiches: on the cracker lay the cheese mass, then the finely chopped fish and again the cracker, cheese and fish.
- Slightly top with a creamy mass and dip the pirozhenki into grated hard cheese.
- Let it brew in the refrigerator for an hour and serve.
The best combination of tastes only for you, dear readers of the portal "I love to cook." Bon Appetit! And be sure to try to prepare a herringbone and romantic canapés.