In winter, from these eggplants I cook a delicious salad. I simply take out the eggplant from the jar, cut it into large pieces, sprinkle it with a green onion and water it with vegetable oil. The husband is crazy about this dish. And most importantly, aubergines, canned for the winter in a fast way - an incredibly simple workpiece, which is done in a jiffy!
- Eggplants - 7-9 pieces;
- garlic - 1-2 teeth;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 50 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for aubergines, canned for the winter in a fast way
- Eggplant take not large. Rinse them thoroughly, cut the stems.
- Garlic, clean and divide into teeth.
- In a saucepan, heat 5 liters of water, lay aubergine for blanching.
- Let them boil in water for 6-8 minutes, no more, we do not need to digest them.
- In banks, pre-sterilized, lay on the bottom of garlic, salt, vinegar and sugar.
- Boil water separately to fill the eggplant.
- Hot eggplants (I take them out with a fork) put in an unclarified jar, pour boiling water, roll up.
- Banks with eggplants turn over and wrap them in a blanket until the morning.
Canned eggplants cooked according to this recipe can be used in winter in any dishes. It is only necessary to show imagination.
Delicious food for you and a pleasant appetite!