Remember in the movie: caviar overseas eggplant? Well, how can you do without eggplant caviar, especially cooked for the most delicious recipe. Homemade eggplant caviar is cooked for the winter so that you just lick your fingers. All your friends, having tasted the most delicious eggplant caviar, will beg for your prescription. Be sure to cook such eggplant caviar, especially since it is prepared very quickly and the most delicious caviar in the world is obtained.
- 2 kilograms of aubergines;
- 2 pods of bitter pepper;
- 1.5 kg of tomatoes;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 1 kilogram of sweet pepper;
- 700 grams of carrots;
- 6 tablespoons of salt;
- 1 kilogram of onions;
- 3 incomplete tablespoons of 9% vinegar;
- 0.5 liters of sunflower oil.
Eggplant caviar is the most delicious recipe. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggplant my and cut off their tails. Next, the eggplant we cut into cubes, peeling them is not necessary. Pour the aubergines into a large container and pour cold water. Add the same 4 tablespoons of large salt and mix, you can use your hands. We leave to stand for 40 minutes, so that all the bitterness leaves the eggplant.
- Ripe tomatoes are mine and give a little water to drain. On tomatoes, on both sides, we make incisions crosswise, so that we can easily remove the skin from them.
- All the cut tomatoes are placed in a bowl and poured with boiling water so that it completely covers the tomatoes. We give them three minutes to stand and remove the skin. After boiling water, it is removed easily and quickly. Then cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Onion peeled and cut into small cubes.
- With sweet peppers, we remove the tails and the middle with the seeds. Further, like the onion, cut into small cubes. Naturally, do not forget to wash the pepper before cutting.
- The washed bitter pepper is cut into small cubes and set aside.
- Carrots are cleaned, mine and three on a medium grater.
- It took 40 minutes and we drain the water from the eggplant. The water already absorbed all the bitterness and turned brown.
- Eggplant washed under running water from excess salt.
- In a large cast iron frying pan or cauldron we pour vegetable oil and heat it. Tip: vegetable oil is best taken refined, without bitterness and odor.
- In the boiling oil we lower the eggplants and fry them on a small fire, stirring all the time. When they are fried and a ruddy crust appears on them, put them in a saucepan.
- In the cauldron add a little oil, put onions and fry in it, stirring, for 15 minutes, until golden brown. We shift it to the eggplant.
- Similarly, fry grated carrots. If necessary, add a little sunflower oil. Add the fried carrots to the onions and eggplant.
- After the carrots fry the sweet pepper. It, like all vegetables, we put in a pan.
- We put tomatoes in a cauldron or a frying pan, we do not need to add oil to them. Cover them with a lid and stew until done. Add them to the vegetables.
- In a saucepan to vegetables, add the bitter pepper and mix well. Pour two tablespoons of salt and sugar, stir and cook on a small fire for 40-50 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the end of the quenching, add the vinegar. Stir, and after 10 minutes turn off the fire.
- While we were stewing caviar, we prepared banks: washed them and sterilized. The same thing was done with the sun lids.
- Ready caviar, while it is hot, spread out on cans. We close the lids and wrap them in a blanket until the cans with caviar are completely cooled, having turned them upside down beforehand.
You will open a jar of caviar overseas eggplant in the winter and immediately feel the aroma of summer. After all, we collected the most delicious summer vegetables in it. Such caviar can be served with any dish or simply spread on fresh breads. And you will certainly be told that this is the most delicious eggplant caviar. Well, we, as always, invite you to the site "Very tasty", because there are so many new recipes for conservation, which you, as they say, prepare - do not prepare. Bon Appetit!
Video by Dmitriy Dmitriev