A bright and original dish - a snack from eggplant "Peacock's tail" - a real decoration of the table. A simple and quick recipe will allow you to prepare it in several steps. The dish is cooked in the oven and includes in addition to aubergines a lot of useful vegetables, so it refers to dietary. Dairy products included in the ingredients, you can always choose with a minimum percentage of fat or replace them with cheese tofu and soy milk. Having undergone such a replacement, the appetizer does not lose its taste, but it will acquire even more nutritional value.
- 500 grams of aubergines;
- 300 grams of tomatoes;
- 200 grams of cucumbers;
- 200 grams of feta cheese;
- polybakers of olives;
- 3 tbsp. l. sour cream;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- olive oil;
- salt to taste.
Eggplant appetizer "Peacock's tail". Пошаговый рецепт
- Eggplant cuts obliquely to obtain oval slices. To remove the taste of bitterness, soak in salted water for a couple of minutes.
- Dried eggplants put on a baking sheet, sprinkling with olive oil. Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Shred garlic, sour cream and cheese until smooth.
- Tomatoes and cucumbers cut into circles. Olives are cut in half.
- Baked aubergines put on a dish in the form of a peacock's tail and grease the prepared sauce.
- For each eggplant lay out a piece of tomato and cucumber, smeared with sauce. For greased vegetables, we spread one half of the olives.
- Appetizer from eggplants is ready to please the look and taste.
A very beautiful snack, this is the dish that children will try with great pleasure, because sometimes they are so hard to persuade to eat something useful. Moreover, joint preparation of snacks from eggplant will bring joy to you and your kids. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a salad of aubergine on the grill and eggplant rolls.