Dried pumpkin is the most useful dried fruit. A dried pumpkin can be taken as a snack for work, for a trip, for a picnic, or add it to a knot, porridge, desserts. Sinul also taught to eat natural sweets, he adores this pumpkin. And once I cooked fondue and dipped a dried pumpkin in chocolate. It was just a heavenly delight.
- pumpkin of a sugar grade;
- powdered sugar.
Step-by-step recipe for dried pumkin
- Pumpkin cut into either strips, or cubes, as you like.
- It is a little necessary to hold a pumpkin in the sun, then in the air, so that the pieces become soft.
- Heat the oven to 60 ° C and dry the pumpkin, spread it on the pallet, with the door open.
- Determine readiness for testing, dry it to the consistency that you like. Do not overdry too much to keep the pumpkin juicy, but not wet.
- When the pumpkin is ready, sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- Keep the pumpkin in paper bags.
I love this dried-up pumpkin, when you eat it, the taste opens gradually, it seems to start to melt in your mouth, giving us all the sweetness and aroma.