For a long time I did not cook delicious steamed pies with meat on yeast dough. Not because I do not like them, but because, as usually happens: we forget, in the hecticness of our lives, about such simple and delicious recipes. After all, steam pies are the easiest, in my opinion, recipe for baking. Get delicious steamed pies - pidchi, juicy, nourishing and healthy. In addition, the dish is prepared very easily and quickly! Korean steamed pies with meat served with Korean carrots - it's incredibly delicious. Although this recipe is different from the original, but you definitely will not regret that they were cooked. Usually they prepare dough on water, but I advise you to try the steam pies on milk! Prepare such Korean patties for a couple: due to this they acquire a peculiar taste and aroma.
- milk (of any fat content) - 1 glass;
- Wheat flour - 2.5 cups;
- milk (water) - 1 glass;
- dry yeast - 1 teaspoonful;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- minced meat - 300 grams;
- fresh cabbage - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 head;
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon;
- black pepper powder;
- coriander ground.
Delicious steamed pies. Step-by-step recipe
- For steam pies with meat ingredients we use the most affordable. As usual, we begin to prepare pies with the preparation of yeast dough. In a bowl, mix yeast with sugar and two tablespoons of flour.
- We add warm milk: although in the original for the test water is used, but I like the taste of a dairy dough. We pour salt immediately, mix again.
- Add flour, in several stages. In the interval, we pour in vegetable oil. Thoroughly mix.
- We mix a soft dough that will not stick to your hands. Cover the towel and while we are doing the filling, leave in a warm place for lifting.
- For the filling of shredded fresh cabbage, we make thin strips: so the cabbage in the filling will be prepared and will not be too hard.
- We cut onions into cubes, also finely. While we put it in a separate cup.
- Cabbage, chopped, salted and mashed by hand: to make it juice and become softer - it will be easier to mix with minced meat.
- Minced meat salt, pepper to taste. Add the prepared onion, ground coriander and a little soy sauce. Mixing is allowed by hands: it's so convenient and faster.
- It remains to add to the stuffing is soft cabbage, mix - and the filling is ready.
- You can already put the steamer (mantovarku) on the stove: that the water was hot by the time we blind the pidgies. It is allowed to cook such steam pies in a multivark.
- We divide the rest of the dough into small pieces: future steam pies are pirogi. Please note that it is not worth much to do. Since during cooking they increase in volume.
- Each piece is crumbled from two sides in flour: to make it convenient to work with the dough.
- With a rolling pin we make a thin circle out of a piece: so we roll out all the prepared dough.
- In the middle of each circle we put the filling, we protect it with a pigtail or as a regular patty.
- We lay on the sheets mantovarki, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil. Pigodits should be sealed up so that the juice does not leak from the inside.
- Further, when the water boiled, install the casing of mantovarki with pies. We reduce the heating to an average. We cook for a couple of about forty minutes
- Ready-made pidgies can be served with Korean carrots - it's just delicious!
Homemade steamed cakes are deliciously delicious: I think you can easily repeat the recipe for their preparation and please yourself and those who are around. And if you treat someone, they will just ask you already: Korean steamed pies with meat, how to cook? Also it is necessary to share the recipe! I wish you success in cooking, good mood and all the best. Do not forget to cook with me and the site "Very tasty" - please the deliciousness of your family!