Today I will share with you the recipe of one easy and fast Old Russian dish - delicious kokurki. An ancient recipe for unleavened bread from rye flour, baked in the oven, with a boiled egg inside. In the old days they were prepared with them on a long journey: thanks to this test, the eggs did not spoil for a long time - the snack was sufficiently satisfying and accessible. And there is information that the housewives began to prepare kokurki, a week after Easter - on Saturday and Sunday. We have the opportunity to try to cook them together. Shall we proceed?
- fatty sour cream 21% - 200 grams;
- rye flour - 200 grams;
- salt one teaspoon;
- chicken eggs boiled in hard - 6-7 pieces;
- yolk for lubrication.
Ancient tasty kokurki. Step-by-step recipe
- First, in a deep bowl, mix sour cream and salt. Sour cream is best taken with a high percentage of fat. Homemade sour cream is good. And gradually adding rye flour, knead the dough. The dough should not be tight: it should approximately resemble a dough for dumplings.
- Now it must be divided into six equal parts. Each piece is rolled into a cake: not too thin and not too thick. In the middle we put the whole peeled egg. It should be hard boiled.
- Now tear and shape the varenik. If you want, you can wrap and beautifully decorate the edges.
- The second option is how to make a kokurok. We simply roll out flat cakes, we patch the edges and hide the seam inside. We make a bun, reminiscent of a patty. (How it looks, you can look at the video under the recipe).
- Now when we are all dazzled, it is necessary to put the oven warm up to 200 * C.
- We put the parchment on a baking tray, spread the plump kokurks and grease everything with yolk.
- Bake until ready for about 30 minutes. The dough should brighten well, and the filling is already ready.
Serve with different sauces and dressings. You can take kokurks with you on the road, on a picnic: they are nutritious and nutritious. Prepare, experiment, and you will succeed. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!