In search of a variety of recipes with useful and light vegetables, I remembered the super simple dish of Turkish cuisine: a delicious cauliflower with meat in the oven. It is enough to cook it once and you will cook it for yourself and your loved ones all the time. In ready-made form, it slightly resembles a casserole, quite substantial - and is not prepared at all as long as it might seem. Cauliflower reveals its taste with a fragrant and juicy stuffing, supplemented by a large number of healthy vegetables. This dish can be served alone, as the main, and on the side dish. Quickly cook and enjoy a great combination of vegetables and meat.
- head of cauliflower - one middle head, about 700-750 grams;
- Beef stuffing - 200-300 grams;
- onion - 1 medium piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- one clove of garlic;
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon;
- cabbage broth - 200 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - for roasting;
- spices: pepper, salt, to your taste.
Delicious cauliflower with meat in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- Color cauliflower and disassemble on inflorescences of medium size. It should be boiled a little. Therefore, we collect water into the pan: choose a deep one so that all the cabbage can fit. Boiling water slightly podsalivaem and throw cauliflower. We bring it all back to a boil and cook for two or three minutes. With the help of noise, we take it to a colander, so that the glass is superfluous. Cabbage is important not to digest. We will then bake it in the oven, so if we digest it - it will look like mashed potatoes (porridge). The water in which we cooked cabbage, do not pour out - it will come in handy a little later.
- We put the cooked cabbage in a pan or in the container in which we will bake our dish in the oven.
- Now let's prepare for the stuffing. Cut the onions into small cubes. Finely chop the garlic with a knife, also small cubes.
- We peel the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds and the core. We cut it first with straw, then grind it to cubes. Approximately the size of the cubes must match the cutting of the onion.
- Take the frying pan, put it on the stove, pour the sunflower oil: about 2-3 tablespoons. We send our sliced and prepared vegetables. Fry over moderate fire for about 2-3 minutes. Periodically mix the spatula. We make sure that the vegetables are not burnt and take a beautiful soft state.
- Send the previously prepared forcemeat to the pan. I use beef. But it can be replaced by any other meat that you love or have: chicken, pork and even a rabbit. We mix it with vegetables. We add salt and pepper at this stage: everything is to your liking.
- Stew, stirring, about 5-10 minutes. Cover should not be covered. Minced meat during this time should completely change its color. He will let out a little his juice, and everything starts to taste very delicious. Especially delicious flavor of garlic and beef (I personally already drool, when all this yummy fried).
- After the specified time, add the tomato paste. If you do not have it, replace it with ketchup or tomato sauce. You can even take home-made tomato juice. Just take not one tablespoon as pastas, but two or even three: as in them the concentration of tomatoes is less. Stir and stew for about 5 minutes.
- Now the time has come when we return to the water in which inflorescences of cabbage were boiled. Pour a glass of cabbage broth somewhere in the pan. If you took not 200, but 300 grams of stuffing - add 250-300 milliliters. It is necessary that the filling becomes not so thick. The resulting appetizing mass of minced meat and vegetables should be spread over the cauliflower. If you do not want to use a decoction, replace it with plain water or broth, if you have one.
- Now the baking sheet or mold must be covered with foil. Bending the edges so that everything is snug. We are doing this so that the cabbage is not withered: since it is half ready.
- In the oven preheated to 180 * C, we send the dish for 20-30 minutes. Then remove the foil and for a couple of minutes turn on the grill mode: slightly brown it.
- We draw aromatic cabbage with minced meat. And served as a serving, and you can on a platter with wide sides.
Now you also have on your table a wonderful, simple, delicious dish of cauliflower with vegetables. It can be served with tomato sauce or ajika. You can serve as a side dish to the main dishes. Prepare always with love: then everything not only turns out delicious, but also beautiful. "I love to cook" wishes you success in the kitchen and a pleasant appetite!