Cottage cheese cakes - a favorite dessert for adults and for children. They have a very delicate texture, airy and juicy. Cottage cheese with baking gives the cupcakes an appetizing aroma and taste. Nuts I suggest in your home recipe not to put in the dough, and sprinkle them with muffins from above, then when baking, they are fried and will become crispy and delicious. Such baking is even worthy to be present on the festive table. Cupcakes can be taken out of silicone molds and placed in paper, then guests can enjoy this dessert without smearing hands. You can bake this dessert in the form of a large cupcake - it's less troublesome, but in this case you need to increase the time of its baking. On how to properly prepare this pastry, see in the step by step preparation of curd cakes with raisins and nuts with a photo.
Ingredients for the preparation of curd cakes
|Cottage cheese soft||250 grams|
|Vegetable oil||100 ml|
|Sugar||2/3 of the item|
|Walnut nuts||100 g|
Step-by-step preparation of curd cakes with raisins and nuts with a photo
- Eat eggs, melted butter, vanillin and sugar in one container, whisk with a mixer. If you do not have a mixer, first beat the eggs with sugar with a fork, and only then add oil.
- Add soft curd, not dry, and also vegetable oil without a smell and again whisk until homogeneous.
- Soda mix with flour and mix soft dough, using a spoon.
- Raisins промойте в горячей воде, обсушите и всыпьте в тесто, перемешайте, чтобы он хорошо распределился по тесту.
- Lubricate the molds with butter and spread the curd dough in them not to the very edges, as it will still rise. Generously sprinkle with crushed walnuts. Cupcakes should be about 15-17 pieces.
- Put baked cottage cheese muffins in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes. They should be well browned.
- If desired, muffins can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and placed in paper molds.
Cottage cheese cakes можно подать на детские праздники с компотом, чаем или другими сладкими напитками. Приятного аппетита!