A traditional recipe for cucumbers in Bavarian. They turn out to be super crispy, elastic, and at the same time very gentle and spicy. Cucumbers in Bavarian for the winter are really special, so rich and fragrant. I close the cucumbers in Bavarian for two years, and this year I will close twice as much, so they liked us.
Per liter bank:
- carrots - 0,5 pieces;
- one small bulb;
- garlic - 2-3 teeth;
- salt - 1 teaspoonful4
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- vinegar 9% - 45 milliliters.
Step-by-step recipe for cucumbers in Bavarian for the winter
- Cucumbers soak in cold water for 4-5 hours.
- At the bottom of the sterilized jars put carrots cut into mugs, garlic, peeled and chopped, a sprig of dill, and a cut onion.
- Then cut off the cucumbers tips and put them tightly in the jar ..
- Put salt, sugar and vinegar directly into the jars. Fill with cold water.
- Now you need to sterilize a jar of cucumbers. To do this, put it in a saucepan, pour it with water to the "shoulders", and sterilize from the boiling point of the water in the pan for no more than 3 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the lid and wrap it until it cools down completely.
Delicious cucumbers in Bavarian, and you know quite unusual! Be sure to try them this season, do not regret it!
Delicious to you blanks.
And these pickled cucumbers have a completely different taste, besides they marinate without vinegar!