From a pumpkin you can cook a lot of interesting dishes, including desserts. Offer you to try to cook a very beautiful, sunny casserole from pumpkin and cottage cheese, which we will fill with layers. Dessert in the cut is very attractive and you just want to try it. Such baking is very useful, because cottage cheese, poppy and pumpkin contain many nutrients. But flour in the home recipe is not, only cornstarch, to give the cottage cheese and pumpkin a denser texture. If you love both cottage cheese and pumpkin, then there is no doubt you should try Step-by-step preparation of curd casserole with pumpkin with a photo, and bake this dessert in the near future. And we are waiting for your feedback on this dish.
Ingredients for cooking cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin
|Corn starch||2 s.|
|Orange peel||1 st.|
Step-by-step cooking curd casserole with pumpkin with a photo
- Peel the pumpkin from the peel, wrap it in a foil or baking sleeve and bake. Pumpkin can be boiled and steamed. Cool down.
- Отделите от основной массы около 100 g для верхней заливки.
- The rest of the whisk in a blender or pass through a meat grinder.
- К измельчённой тыкве добавьте 70 г сахара, цедру с одного апельсина, 2 яйца и только 1 st. кукурузного крахмала. Всё хорошенько перемешайте или взбейте.
- Prepare a poppy. To do this, cook it for about 10 minutes, then drain the water.
- Взбейте творог и 100 g сахара.
- Добавьте 2 яйца, просушенный мак и 1 st. крахмала. Всё хорошо вымешайте.
- Silicone or disassembled form, oil and sprinkle with flour. If the mold is not silicone, be sure to enclose a sheet of parchment.
- Now spread a tablespoon directly into the center alternately, first pumpkin mass, then cottage cheese.
- When you lay out the whole mass, you need to tap a little on the table, so that the mass is distributed well.
- Take the skewer and draw it from the edges to the center. This will make the cake even more beautiful.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then send the form for 35-40 minutes.
- While the casserole is cooking, prepare a bright fill. Take the remaining pumpkin puree, mix it with sour cream and sugar, and also with the egg.
- Pour the filling into the prepared hot casserole and send it to the oven for another 10 minutes. It turns out a beautiful, dense, orange layer.
- Delicious casserole of pumpkin and cottage cheese is ready!
Cool the casserole into slices and serve with tea or coffee. Bon Appetit!