And this is another culinary masterpiece from Jamie Oliver - it's really delicious, the chicken pie turns out to be very juicy, fragrant, delicate. And he is very interesting in design. And I can say that such a dish worthy of standing on a festive table.
- chicken thigh - 2 pieces;
- flour - 0,5 tablespoon;
- leek - 200 grams;
- a stalk of celery - 200 grams;
- apple cider - 150 grams;
- water or chicken broth - 100 grams;
- hard cheese - 70 grams;
- natural yogurt (to replace sour cream) - 3 tablespoons;
- ham - 100-150 grams;
- salt, ground bay leaf, nutmeg - to taste;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- puff pastry - 350 grams;
- olive oil - 1-2 tablespoons.
Chicken cake according to Jamie Oliver's recipe. Step-by-step recipe
- Separate the meat from bones and skins, cut into small pieces.
- Throw chicken in a heated frying pan with olive oil, sprinkle with flour and fry until half cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Leeks and celery stems should be washed into pieces of 1.5 cm thick and added to the frying pan, all together fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour apple cider, broth or water, add grated cheese and natural yoghurt (sour cream), chopped ham slices, season with salt and spices, mix.
- Stew until cooked, stirring occasionally. Determine the readiness for the test.
- Put everything in a baking dish. The edges of the form should be greased with whipped yolk, so that the adze is better adhered.
- Roll out puff pastry one centimeter thick, the size of the layer should cover the shape and grasp the smoothed edges of the mold.
- Using the fork, press the edges of the dough against the mold.
- Top the test with the remaining yolk. In the center of the pie, make a cross-cut in 2 centimeters, so that the steam comes out.
- Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Since the ovens are different for everyone, the readiness is determined by the ruddy test.
Chicken pie recipe Jamie Oliver is ready! Indeed - the originality delights, and the taste does not allow to stop only on the first piece, but requires an additive. Prepare delicious dishes from famous chefs together with us on "I love to cook"! Bon Appetit! And be sure to try chicken pie on a special recipe and kish-loren with chicken and mushrooms.