One of the favorite pies, which my grandmother prepared yet, is a filling pie with cheese. The taste of this pie is simply extraordinary. This is one of my favorite recipes, which I have been storing for many years and spoiling this delicacy of my relatives.
- flour - one and a half cups;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sour cream - one and a half cup;
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons;
- soda - half a teaspoon;
- vinegar - for quenching;
- salt - to taste;
- cheese - 150 grams.
Pouring cake with cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Before you start cooking our pie, be sure to sift the flour. So the taste and consistency of our cake will be much better.
- In a deep plate, break the eggs and add the sour cream. Blend thoroughly with a mixer.
- Soda is quenched with vinegar and added to sour cream and eggs.
- Stir and pour out the olive oil. If you do not have olive oil - it's okay. Replace it with sunflower.
- In the end, we pour out the salt and flour. Mix well with a mixer so that there are no lumps.
- The dough should look like a pancake.
- Form for baking pre-lubricated with oil.
- Then put half the test.
- Top with sprinkled with grated cheese and pour the remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 50 minutes.
If desired, sausage with cheese can be added to the filling cake. Well, if suddenly you did not have sour cream, then it can be replaced with kefir. Cook with pleasure with "Very tasty".