If you want to surprise your girlfriends by inviting them to tea, then be sure to bake charming chocolate muffins. Believe me: cupcakes with chunks of chocolate inside, will not leave indifferent even the most fastidious hostesses. And cook them a mere trifle, and the products for cooking delicacies will need the simplest. All the charm of these chocolate muffins lies in the fact that in addition to the tender dough, there will be pieces of chocolate in the cupcakes: white and dark.
- 2 eggs;
- 100 grams of dark chocolate;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 90 grams of white chocolate;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 200 ml of 1% kefir;
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- 30 grams of cocoa;
- 250 grams of flour.
Charming chocolate muffins. Step-by-step recipe
- First we turn on the oven 180 degrees. While it is warming up, we will prepare the dough.
- We break eggs, add sugar and start whipping until foam. As I said, the recipe is very light, so we do not separate the yolks from the proteins, but whisk them all together: it's best to do it with a mixer. When all the sugar is dissolved, and the egg mass becomes light, turn off the mixer.
- In a large bowl we sift the flour. Following her, just as surely, sift cocoa and baking powder. In this way, we remove the lumps in the cocoa, which can not be mixed in the dough, and saturate the flour with oxygen.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. We do this individually: first dark chocolate, then white - or vice versa. We spread it along the pialas, too, separately.
- Butter butter or melt on a plate or in a microwave, we allow it to cool down. In a light egg mass pour melted butter and whisk a bit to mix everything.
- To the already homogeneous mass, add kefir and whisk on. By the way, kefir for baking chocolate cocci should not be cold. It is desirable to remove it for a couple of hours before baking from the refrigerator. Eggs should not be too cold, either.
- We already mixed everything with you, and now you can add dry, sifted ingredients. Just put them in the mixer bowl and mix again.
- In a bowl with a test pour out in turn white chocolate and dark. We mix it with a shovel so that the mass is homogeneous.
- In the molds for muffins we spread the dough. Try to keep its quantity equal: then our chocolate cupcakes will be baked all at once.
- By this time the oven has already warmed up, and we immediately put molds with dough into it. We will bake cakes for 18-20 minutes. By this time they should be baked and thoroughly browned. We check their readiness as usual with a toothpick.
Chocolate muffins cooked on yogurt are ready. To the table they are best served warm. Therefore, before the arrival of your friends, calculate the time and put them in the oven so that they have not yet cooled down to the end. By the way, in the recipe we suggest combining two types of chocolate. But, if you do not like one of them, then it does not matter: you can bake muffins with only one chocolate, doubling your portion. Finally I want to tell you: more often visit our site "Very tasty", find new recipes on it and surprise your friends with them. Have a nice tea!