Caviar from tomatoes for the winter - a great way to save the summer wealth of vitamins in severe cold. From the popular caviar caviar the dish has a more delicate taste and high compatibility: it can be eaten separately and smeared on a piece of bread, and as an additive to meat or porridge. The recipe for caviar from tomatoes for winter has several options, but the most economical and convenient is a mixture of ripe and green tomatoes.
- green tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- ripe tomatoes - 0.5 kg;
- bulb of large size - 1 piece;
- sugar and salt - according to personal preferences;
- vegetable oil;
- greens (dill, parsley, black pepper, laurel leaf) - to taste.
Caviar from tomatoes for the winter. Step-by-step recipe
First, prepare the cans for future blanks. Before the tank, the tanks are sterilized in an oven or microwave oven. High temperatures will remove unnecessary bacteria, and the conservation process will go right.
- Wash tomatoes under a stream of running water and dry with a clean towel.
- Cut out the damaged vegetables (green, rotted, discarded) patches and stems from the vegetables.
- Grind tomatoes in any convenient way for you. As a result, something should be obtained between the small cut and the porridge.
- The resulting mixture is put in an enameled pot and bring to 100 degrees on low heat. Then cook the tomatoes for about an hour, until they thicken.
- For green tomatoes, first prepare the pan. It needs to be washed, wipe dry and covered with foil. Top with tomatoes.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Finished green vegetables take out of the oven and allow them to cool for half an hour.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté.
- Mix in the enamel saucepan the ready-made fry, crushed red tomatoes and baked green.
- Now add the sugar and taste a small amount of salt. Thoroughly mix everything.
- If there is a desire, use and greens. Handle with pepper and laurel cautiously: the first in excess gives excessive sharpness, the second - bitterness.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over low heat.
- Spread the tomatoes in prepared jars until they are cold. With the same sterile lids, tightly close all containers.
- Turn the jars downside down and cover them with something warm. So tomatoes should last a day.
- The finished dish is stored in a cold dark place. Ideal for storeroom. Use the product no later than one year after manufacturing.
Blanks from tomatoes will make family winter evenings cozy and sunny, and a vitamin cocktail will please your immunity. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks! And be sure to try the caviar of pepper and the caviar of carrots without vinegar.