I'll introduce you to another original recipe for homemade harvesting for the winter - a delicious caviar of carrots with tomatoes. Caviar is not only very appetizing, but also useful. It is good to make caviar with such caviar, and also serve to mashed potatoes or pasta. With her any dish will be even tastier and juicier. Remains of caviar can even be used in the preparation of borscht or roast. Caviar with carrots and tomatoes it turns out a thick, fragrant, saturated, red-orange shade. Home recipe for caviar from carrots very simple, enough to twist the vegetables through a meat grinder, boil and roll. At the output, from this amount of ingredients, 3.5 liters of aromatic and useful eggs from carrots and tomatoes for the winter are obtained.
Ingredients for cooking caviar from a carrot and a tomato
|Vegetable oil||1,5-2 cups|
|Ground pepper||1 st.|
|Vinegar 9%||2 s.|
Step-by-step cooking of caviar from a carrot and a tomato with a photo
- Peel and washed tomatoes and carrots through a meat grinder.
- In the caviar or pot, where the roe will be boiled, add sugar, salt, vegetable oil and a spoonful of ground black pepper to the twisted tomatoes and carrots.
- Put the caviar on the stove, bring to a boil, and simmer the carrot with tomatoes over medium heat for about 1.5 hours. During this time, the excess moisture should drain out and the caviar will become softer and thicker.
- 10-15 minutes before the preparation of caviar, add garlic through garlic.
- At the very end, add the vinegar to the caviar, mix it.
- Pour the boiling eggs over the sterilized jars and roll them.
- Home-made caviar from carrot and tomato is ready.
Caviar from carrots are served to any side dishes or make with it delicious sandwiches. Bon Appetit!