Cauliflower Casserole with the addition of hard cheese and mozzarella cheese is extremely delicate and delicious. A piece by piece, it instantly flies off the table. This dish of vegetables can be served as an independent, or as a side dish to meat or fish dishes. A casserole with hot sauces or ketchup is well combined. This option of cooking cabbage is not as high-calorie as cauliflower in batter, as it is not fried in large quantities of butter, but is baked. Two kinds of cheese that are used in this home recipe, casseroles serve as a source of calcium and phosphorus, and cauliflower is rich in vitamin C and fiber, so this recipe is preferable for those who monitor their health. This gentle dish will definitely have to your liking! See Step-by-step cooking casserole from a cauliflower with cheese with a photo and prepare for your family this stunningly tasty and healthy dish!
Ingredients for cooking cauliflower with cheese
|Hard cheese||100 g|
|Black pepper||¼ tsp.|
|Vegetable oil||1 st.|
Step-by-step cooking of cauliflower casserole with cheese with photo
- Head a cauliflower wash from dirt and dust, disassemble on inflorescences. Grind with a combine or conventional grater.
- Shredded cabbage in a deep bowl, there also hammer 2 eggs.
- Add also chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Dried oregano in this dish also adds flavor and flavor to it.
- Any hard cheese grate on a grater and add to the cabbage.
- Rub mozzarella, but in cabbage add only 100 grams, the rest should be left for the top.
- Use a normal spoon to mix the ingredients so that they are evenly distributed among themselves.
- Form for baking cover with parchment paper, also it needs to be greased with vegetable oil. Spread cabbage into a mold, distribute it evenly with a spoon or spatula.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, send casserole to it and cook it for 25 minutes.
- Almost ready to take the casserole out of the oven and sprinkle with the remaining scraped mozzarella.
- Send the casserole back to the oven, but for 8-10 minutes until the cheese turns golden.
Baked cauliflower casserole in warm form with Adzhika, mustard or ketchup. Bon Appetit!