The most common vegetables for preservation are tomatoes and cucumbers. Each landlady has a dozen recipes that she keeps and uses every year. I really want to give you another recipe for canned tomatoes with pepper for the winter. Tastier I have not met. Although I'm a great connoisseur of tomato conservation, and I love experimenting with them, but the taste of these tomatoes is something more, something that can not be described in words.
Per liter bank:
- tomatoes - 600 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- pepper peas - 8 pieces;
- mustard in beans - 0.5 teaspoon;
- coriander in beans - 0.5 teaspoon;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- greens of dill and parsley;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- carrots - not large;
- onion - one small;
- marinade - 0,5 liters.
Per 1 liter of water:
- water - 1 liter;
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
Step-by-step recipe for canned tomatoes with pepper for the winter
- If you close in a liter jar, then take small tomatoes, and more appetizing and more fit.
- Prepare all the vegetables: peel the carrots and cut them in circles, peel the onion and cut into half rings, remove the seeds from the pepper and cut into strips, peel the garlic and divide into chives, and wash the greens.
- Put onions, carrots, spices on the bottom of the cans.
- Then we put tomatoes, garlic and pepper. Top with green tomatoes.
- In the water add salt, sugar and vinegar put on fire and boil.
- Fill with a hot marinade, cover with lids and put the jar to be sterilized in a pan with hot water. make sure that the water does not fall into the jar, pour water to the "shoulders" of the can. From the moment of boiling water, sterilize 15 minutes (liter jars), and three-liter - 20 minutes.
- Then immediately roll the jar with a lid.
You can store tomatoes even at room temperature!
Tomatoes with pepper canned even the most unleavened dish will complement, decorate and make colorful and unsurpassed.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!
Try some more Delicious canned tomatoes with garlic.