If you like tomatoes, since I love them, then this recipe for you - canned tomatoes with onion and butter "Fingers lick" is a real pleasure of taste and aroma. We can conserve tomatoes with onions and butter, cutting them into halves. They are soaked with the scent of the onion, greens, become so tasty that it is simply impossible to convey in words.
- Tomatoes - 5 kilograms;
- Onion - 5 pieces;
- parsley - a bunch;
- garlic - 3-4 teeth;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Water - 3 liters;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 7 tablespoons;
- pepper peas - 3-4 pieces;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- vinegar 9% - 1 glass.
Step-by-step recipe of canned tomatoes with onion and butter "You will lick your fingers"
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into slices, or in half.
- Chop parsley, but not finely.
- Cut the onions into rings.
- At the bottom of the three-liter jar, put chopped parsley, peeled chives, then tomatoes, tightly pressing together
- Put tomatoes on top of tomatoes, then again greens and tomatoes. Strand by layers, so that all tomatoes soaked in greens and onions.
- Then pour, directly into the jar, one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare marinade from the ingredients listed above, boil, but pour vinegar at the very end.
- Let the marinade cool down a bit, then pour the tomatoes.
- Put the jars of tomatoes sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which, lay a tissue napkin, or a wooden lattice. The time of sterilization from the boiling point is 15 minutes.
- Then immediately roll the jars of lids.
I very much want to believe that canned tomatoes with onions and butter will take a worthy place in your culinary notebook.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!