I will not go into details for a long time where I got this recipe, but when I first tasted canned tomatoes with carrots and onions, I was amazed. After all, to the bottom of the banks, except for onions and tomatoes, you do not need to put any greens, but it turns out delicious, spicy and appetizing. Tomatoes canned with carrots and onions are easy to prepare and will not take away much time and energy from you.
To a 3-liter jar:
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 large;
- cloves - 2-3 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- pepper peas - 3-4 pieces.
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 60 milliliters.
Canned tomatoes with carrots and onions. Step-by-step recipe
- Let's start with carrots, we need to clean it, cut it in circles and weld it in water for 2-3 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Then we'll peel the onions and cut them into rings.
- Tomatoes are well washed and dried.
- In a three-liter jar, put carrots, onions, then tomatoes, add bell pepper, cloves and bay leaf.
- Boil water and boiling water pour tomatoes in a jar, let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the water with the tomato in a saucepan and cook marinade from it, adding salt and sugar. When removed from the fire, pour the vinegar into the marinade and pour the tomatoes in the jar, immediately roll them.
- Banks with tomatoes in an inverted kind of wrap in a blanket before cooling down. Usually 2-3 days is enough.
Canned tomatoes with carrots and onions perfectly stand all winter at room temperature. If you are a fan of a little sweetish, spicy tomatoes - the recipe for these tomatoes will be your favorite!
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to prepare the stock for the winter: tomatoes with onions and canned tomatoes with apples.