Well, I love tomatoes, and in winter and summer, I want to see them on my desk! Therefore, I close them according to different recipes, and this is one of the most beloved! Canned tomatoes with beets turn out to be sweet, and fragrant! And thanks to the fact that we add an apple, the brine is more like juice, you can drink it directly with cups!
- Tomatoes -1.5 kg;
- beet - one medium;
- carrots - one average;
- apple - one average;
- bulb -1 piece;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 130 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 70 grams;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Step-by-step recipe for canned tomatoes with beets
- Cut beets and carrots and cut into slices, peel the apple, remove the core and cut into slices. In the prepared sterilized jars put the carrots, beets and apples on the bottom.
- Wash tomatoes, stick a toothpick in several places and put it tightly in jars.
- Then boil the kettle, and pour the boiled tomatoes in the jars, leave it for 30-40 minutes. After this time, the water is poured into a saucepan, brought to a boil, and again poured tomatoes, even if it costs 30-40 minutes.
- The third time, drain the water into a saucepan, add salt, sugar, vinegar, bring it back to a boil and pour tomato in cans with boiling brine.
- Inverted wrap up to the full cooling!
Canned tomatoes with beets will be an excellent treat for you and your loved ones!
Delicious to you blanks.