Canned salad for the winter Chetvertinka has its name because we add all the ingredients to 4 pieces. And we get a magnificent colorful vitamin salad, which is so well divergent in the winter, and yet it is incredibly easy to prepare. Do not believe me, see for yourself.
- Aubergines - 4 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 4 pieces;
- onion - 4 pieces;
- tomatoes - 4 pieces.
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 70 milliliters;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Step-by-step recipe for canned salad for the winter Quarterly
- Prepare all the vegetables, wash them well, cut the stems from the eggplant, remove the seeds from the pepper, cleanse the onion.
- Cut all vegetables with random pieces, but not too large.
- Prepare the marinade, bring it to a boil, then dip into the boiling marinade prepared vegetables and cook for no more than 30 minutes.
- Hot salad to decompose into sterilized jars and roll up with lids.
- Wrap upside down until completely cooled.
That's ready canned salad for the winter Chetvertinka, in the simplicity of its preparation you are convinced, it remains to try to cook and in the winter enjoy an excellent taste.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!