If you like Italian cuisine, rich, spicy and aromatic, then this recipe you will definitely enjoy. Canned dried tomatoes are just a find for those who are sorely lacking space in the refrigerator for storing blanks or simply there is no cellar. Dried tomatoes, they are also called dried, preserved in this way, are incredibly tasty, and I use them to make salads and marinate meat. And I liked it just dried breads sprinkle with oil from tomatoes, very appetizing!
- tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- sunflower oil refined - 1 glass;
- a couple of branches of rosemary, basil and oregano;
- bay leaves a couple of things;
- a mixture of peppers - 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
Canned dried tomatoes. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash tomatoes well, dry on a towel.
- Cut in half and take out the middle with bones with a teaspoon. From the pulp of tomatoes you can make tomato juice. With a cut piece down, place the tomatoes on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper or foil. Send tomatoes to the oven to dry. This will take at least 4 hours.
- Approximate temperature in the oven 90-100 ° C, dry the tomatoes with a slightly slightly opened door.
- In clean, sterilized jars, lay still warm tomatoes, sprinkling them with herbs, a mixture of peppers and a laurel leaf.
- In a container with a thick bottom, heat sunflower oil with finely chopped garlic and salt to almost boil, but do not boil.
- Pour tomatoes with greens with hot sunflower oil, cap the jar with a lid.
- Wrap it in a blanket until it cools down.
I hasten to repeat that such canned dried tomatoes are perfectly preserved even at room temperature. And in the winter, what a delicious salad is obtained with them, and the first dishes. It does not describe in words, it is necessary to try. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. And be sure to try to cook the tomatoes canned with champignons and canned tomatoes with pepper and onions.