Canned cucumbers with apples are a rich combination of taste and aroma. Cucumbers always turn out to be crispy, juicy, and especially delicate. Apples saturate cucumbers with their scent, and give them a light sourness. But apples on this recipe are very tasty, something similar to wet, but stronger and even tastier.
- Cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- apples of acidic varieties - 1 kilogram;
- currant leaves - 10 pieces;
- cherry leaves - 10 pieces;
- dill - 2 branches.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for canned cucumbers with apples
- Cucumbers should be soaked in water for 4-5 hours, then thoroughly washed and boiled.
- Apples should also be washed and boiled.
- At the bottom of a 3-liter jar, put currant leaves, cherries and dill. Tightly pack the cucumbers and apples, pour boiling water and leave to cool.
- Prepare a pour from water, salt and sugar, boil.
- Drain the cooled water, pour cucumbers with apples boiling filling and immediately roll up.
- Inverted wrap it in a blanket until it cools down completely.
Do not be afraid that canned cucumbers with apples will explode without vinegar, salt and sugar in them is enough for conservation. More and apples give their sourness.
Delicious preparations for you!